Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Well, I did this once today.

For those of you who got snow yesterday, I'm so sorry!! We got nary a flake and had sunny skies all day. Don't get me wrong, I love snow, but I'm ready to dig in the dirt and snow gets in the way. It is time to put the Easter eggs in the yard. I've held off for a while, thought they would look a little weird in the snow. We've had some every few days. This one missed us. Woo Hoo!!

You would all be very proud of Paul and me. We installed cabinets and a countertop on our porch today. There's room for the drink fridge and our recycling. We keep going out there to look at it. At least its not made of Lincoln Logs.

Doyle, we finally got the dent in the back door of the van fixed.

We thought about going to the movies tonight, but then remembered that American Idol is on tonight. We have not watched a single episode of any of the reality TV shows, but for some reason we're hooked on this season
's Idol. We've already had our leftovers for dinner and are about to put our jammies on.(It is after all 6:32pm) Haven't talked to Mom and Dad today, better go do that.
LC

No comments: