Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Thanks Reva for getting me through this. You kids are smarter than we are.
Today is another Ice day for us. I checked to see if Mom and Dad still had power. Yep, Yep!!
I went over Saturday to refill Mom and Dad's Med. boxes and I quote... " I did not like that so I took the pills out and put them back in the bottles" OK, you gotta love em!!
Ryan called last night. He only had a minute, but he is doing good. He went to church Sunday and that was difficut. He said he is starting to have fun. What ever that means.
We took the kids to Mt. Vernon on Sunday to meet Cheri. When CHeri pulled up into the driveway, Libby got excited to see her Daddy. Cheri told her he was at work!!! She excepted that for now. I told Cheri to get some pictures out of Ryan right now. She said Oh she won't forget him.
Gail, I can take Mom and Dad to her doc. appt. I'll just take a few hrs. off that day. Maybe I will take a recorder. Oh what the hell, maybe I'll take all day off. At least the morning.
Blog me guys!!
Jodie

No comments: