Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Kansas Update


This is the beautiful filly I delivered on March 7th. (She's 7 days old in the photo!) She's growing up so fast...

I just got back from Spring Break 08. A couple of sorority sisters and I went down to Corpus Christi, Texas. We had a great time and the weather was beautiful.

Alpha Xi Delta is keeping me very busy and I love it. We have so many philanthropies and functions coming in April!

Pistol had a great 5th birthday... He's a big boy now!

Love and miss you all!

Katie :)

3 comments:

Baker Blog said...

Pretty colt, congratulations. from the rear he looks a lot like your dad.

PDP

Baker Blog said...

Ha...couldn't have said it better Paul!

Baker Blog said...

Bring her along Linda. I'm not sure we'll get all of those legs in the van, but the girls will love playing with her. She can't be any bigger than Jamie's dog, Belle.