Monday, March 17, 2008

Easter Eggs

Happy St. Patrick's Day!
We had our friends over for Easter Egg dyeing and basketball watching on Saturday. Keaton loved it, Will liked it for a little while and Reese wanted nothing to do with it. I think that Keaton's toys were too much fun. You know, new to him. BTW, if you should get Easter Egg dye on your table, Barkeepers Friend is the best stuff ever. If you don't have any, run out and buy some.
Saturday was just too much for Keaton, we ran out to lunch with Brian's aunt and uncle that were in town from Columbia. When we got home, Keaton decided a nap wasn't a necessity. After the excitement of the day, he crashed at bed time, but was up five times during the night. Needless to say, yesterday, we were all worthless. Dishes didn't get done until 6pm, the dog didn't get walked and I am not sure if I bought all of the groceries we needed. I had my alarm set to go to gym this morning and couldn' t make it out of bed. We all were in bed by 9pm last night.
Hope everyone else had a restful weekend.
Caroline

2 comments:

Baker Blog said...

He's soo cute. How did you post a picture, Caroline?

Now that I know that we can do it I can post lots of pictures of your dad and me. Just what everybody wants to see!

Baker Blog said...

I love the picture! Tell us, tell us!