Wednesday, March 5, 2008

56d learning the ropes

so, i think i'm gettin the hang of this. if any body has any words of wisdom, call my wife
and she should be able to explain it to my daughter well enough, for HER to help me out.
speaking of katie, she's on baby watch at the horse unit. one of her maiden mares is about to
foal. there 's a good chance she'll go tonight, or tomorrow. kate's pretty pumped up.
i've been tring to figure out how to put those cool headings on top of my posts, but have'nt quite got it yet , please be patient with me during this learning period. it'll come to me eventually, then i'll really be bloggin like a pro.
btw jodie, dad called tonight, and wanted to know if i knew where his ladders were again.
i know you and he had talked about them once before, when he wanted to clean his gutters ,
even when they were still full of ice! he spent a good deal of time telling me about all your
branchs and limbs on the ground. gave up on reminding him i'd seen it .
hey. btw. linda (my wife) and i are about to leave for cancun , mexico. i'm not so sure about cell service down there , but we should be able to find someone with one of them new fancy portable computers. i think one of my neices and her husband brian just bought one of'em
anyway , we'll be gone till monday afternoon sometime and we'll try to login if at all poss.
so keep a stiff upper lip and i'll talk to y' all again real soon LOVE YA ALL.

No comments: