Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Tueaday March11

Hey Gail, guess what I discovered, Weight Watchers makes a candy. All kinds. Toffee, cream filled, coconut filled. Great tasting candy. Fred's is going out of busness here in Jackson, and everything is 50% off. I bought 6 bags at $1.15 a piece. They are 1 point for 1 piece. Depending on what you ate that day, you could have several pieces. Great find Huh?
Reva I finally got a wonderful nights sleep last night. I am feeling pretty good now. I hope you are feeling better too. Hope no one else gets sick before Easter. I am excited about seeing the kids again. I have scheduled a photo setting with Cheekwood Studios while they are here. I will have a group made of them so I can send Ryan a picture.
I am looking forward to our trip girls. I can't wait to see those grands too. I hope the weather is pretty. Did we discuss wether we are going to church with them Sunday? Their services start at 9:30, and will last about 1 hr. and 30 min. It really is a beautiful service. Even without instruments.
Katie how are your babies doing?
I better pull Tom in from outside (he is still cleaning up branches) and get supper on. Biggest Loser tonight.
Jo-D

No comments: