Monday, March 10, 2008

I was about to have a cow.

I came home on my lunch break to do a little blogging. I thought I was not going to get through. Darn password had me confused.
I e-mailed Jamie and Carrie yesterday and told them they just had to become bloggers. It was so much fun. We'll see. I also talked to Cheri this morning. She has found a baby sitter until Thursday. Then I don't know what she will do. We got a card from Ryan saturday, he was chosen as his plattoon leader. Thats great huh?
Do you think Doyle and Linda are biting at the bit to get home and blog? Can't wait to here how their trip was.
Caroline, I will miss Keaton at Easter. He is so cute and so funny. I can see why his Nanna loves him. I also wish we could see Sara and Tony's kids as well. Of coarse we will see Ella in a few weeks. Aren't you going to bake cookies while you have all three kids Lana?
I did make reservation at the Holiday Inn at 5903 Universty Dr., I took one room with a king bed and a queen pull out for $129.00 a night and one room with 2 queen beds @119.00. They both come with breakfast vouchers. It has a nice pool. It will be about 25 minutes from Jamie. Maybe!
I went to work today. I feel a lot better than Friday or Saturday. At least I can swallow without pain.
I better get back to work. I'll check after work to see if everyone blogged today.
Love you all. Jo-d

No comments: