Wednesday, March 26, 2008

I can't top that....


So nothing I have is quite so funny.

We had a very quiet weekend for Easter. We participated in the Raymore Annual Easter hunt. Keaton collected ten eggs and said, "that's plenty." I think the park nearby was too appealing. We also had a mini-egg hunt Sunday morning at 6:15am. The flash light in his basket has been a hit. Church was very nice. A little long for Keaton as the baptisms got a little boring because he could not see the babies. I thought it was very quick, since Father Tobin pointed out that it would be much shorter than the three hour service on Saturday night.

In the afternoon, we took a railing off of Keaton's crib as it converts to a toddler bed. He loves it! He now only wakes up once each night versus the two to four times each night. We hope this trend continues as we are beginning to feel much more rested.

This morning I got a frantic call on my way to work as Keaton's head began to spin around and he threw up EVERYWHERE. Apparently, Keaton learned that golf club are meant to be used on the golf course, not for chewing.

Happy Wednesday.

Caroline

No comments: