Thursday, March 6, 2008

Thursday, March 6th

Hey all, Who would have thought this would have been so much fun. Good to hear from Tony and Sara, Caroline and Brian, even Doyle!! Today I took Mom to see Dr. Lee, He said that the MRI shows that her brain is shrinking, Mom ask if that was good. The doc. said...NOOO.
He pulled me out in the hall and told me her memory loss is worse than Dads is. He put her on Aricept too and wants to see her April 10, at 1:40 p.m. We got a letter from Ryan today. He is doing good. He has all of his gear and Uniforms. He actually thinks he looks good in his uniform. He does not have a lot of free time. He is running the mile 9.9 minute. They want hime to loss 23 more pd., which means he is not allowed to eat starches or sweets, also no caffine. Sundays are the hardest for him. He just wants to know that everybody is supporting him. I told him that he and millions of other families are going through the same thing he and Cheri are, and that he can do it. He is very proud and does not regret for a min. that he enlisted. I did give him the baker39.blogspot address. I do not know if he will have access to a computor. This is great and I love it. I have laughed reading everybodies blogs.
We are expected to get SNOW tonight. 3-4 inches. But thats OK, Mom and Dad went to the store today to get Donuts, bread, milk and eggs.

1 comment:

Baker Blog said...

Jodie


Would it be possible to get Ryan's address? We could at least send him a card to let him know we are thinking of him and his family. This has to be tough for him.

Thanks

Sara