Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter!

OK, Tom and I are back to normal at the Kimbel House. It was great having people over for Easter. We had invited friends that moved here from Olive Branch. Thanks family for making them feel welcome. We all had fun with the kids hunting Easter Eggs. After having our grands and Cheri, along with Harley for the week-end, We are glad to be able to relax. Ryan called but was cut off from Cheri after about 1 minute. He was very emotional. Cheri called just a while ago and he was able to call her back on her cel phone. They still did not get to talk for very long, but at least he was able to call back.(Still emotional).Libby cried all the way home.
Paul I am very jelous, I want a lab top really bad. Coarse, I don't have a wii either.
I hope that all of you had a very Happy Easter. Before Cheri and the kids left, Philip and I were able to write a letter to his Daddy. He wanted to ask his Daddy why he had to sleep with his M-16? "Could'nt you just put it under you bed?" He told him he was doing good in Karate, and that he got his Heeleies this week-end.
By the way, FYI, Wednesday, you can log on to Cheekwood Studio's .com, Code "Jodi", and view my Indiana grankids photo's.
Jo-D

1 comment:

Baker Blog said...

I knew she'd stay awake, but cry the whole way home?? Yikes.