Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Grandpa's day!

Sounds like we all had a good Easter. Relaxing, yet eventful. Today is Daddies 79th birthday. I talked to Mother last night and he had walked up the street and brought back someones trash (or should I say Treasures). He was in the gargage trying to get a fan to work. I was suprized that mother was not concerned about him walking up the street alone. He walks up to Westlane.
I also talked to one of my parents in the pre-School about Mothers brain shrinking. She is a nurse and her husband is a brain doctor. She said that shrinking is normal for a 80 year old. If you took a poll of 10, 80 year olds, 7-8 of them will have brain shrinking. She said she would be more concerned with the eye problem. Once they have lost their eye sight, they go down fast from there. She had a grandmother with the same disease. She would put on the same cloths with stains on them too, because she could not see the stains or that they were cloths that she had worn for 3 days. When I talked she sounded very perky!
Sisters, I have sent you an e-mail. Check it out.
I agree about the pictures, I too had #2, #7, and # 14 on my list. I think Cheri will choose #38 or #39 of Libby. That will give us a variety.
Jo-D

No comments: