Monday, March 17, 2008

A Little Lesson




To post a picture:
1. You can see a little icon on the Posting page of the blog. It is next to the Spell Check. If you hover your mouse over it, it will say "add image". Click this icon.

2. You will then hit "browse" near the top of the page. This will allow you to look for your saved picture in your favorite picture saving spot. Mine happens to be on my c:.

3. Double-click your picture. Then hit upload at the bottom. You will have to click a "terms and conditions" button the first time you do it.

4. You will also be able to choose where you want the picture.

I can be reached at (913) 234-2145 during the day if you should need further assistance.

I added another picture of Keaton and one Brian and me as I walked through the steps. The mountains are Maroon Bells in Aspen and Keaton is at the pumpkin patch.

1 comment:

Baker Blog said...

Aren't you just a clever little girl.
Mom