Tuesday, March 11, 2008

still busy, busy

I have once again put myself in a position that requires some scrambling to get things done(but then here I am on the computer). I volunteered 4 cakes for auction for Saturday. These cakes are for a later time at the buyer's discretion. I have to make 4 cakes just to take pictures for the auction. My friend Sue is coming today and says that she will help. I also have to do 10 pairs of socks for the Spring Fling at the Prespyterian Church. I told Sara I would do them for her because she has a plate full herself.

I went to the dentist this morning for a filling replacement. When I was ready to pay, they told me that there was no charge. Well, we had a mix-up with our insurance, and we are no longer covered by this provider. I guess they felt sorry for Paul and me. Poor retired people with no insurance. Of course, they want us to continue with them when we get everything straightened out.

Our day with the kids yesterday was a good one. Caleb occupied himself and picked up twigs, Ella and Nate played with play dough for a very long time.
Sara got some scrapbooking done.

We will be spending Easter at home this year. I made reservations to have brunch at the country club after church. They always organize an egg hunt for all the kids, so it is a good time. And the brunch is wonderful.

Caroline and Brian are spending their time at home also. Sometimes it is just good to be at home.

LC

No comments: