Friday, March 7, 2008

Friday 12:00 noon

Paul and I are thouroughly enjoying the blog. He says that he is disappointed in he checks and there are no new blogs. So this is for Paul. I called Mom this morning, and yes, they did have about 3 inches of snow. Dad had already cleared the drive. She said that they had gone to the grocery store and to dinner last night. She also told me a story about when she was a little girl, and they got up one Easter morning to about a foot of snow. I did indeed put out my big Easter eggs this morning. The yard now looks a bit like spring. I'm going to tell the ladies at my meeting this afternoon how much we are enjoying our blogspot and encourage them to do the same. THANKS, REVA!!

Ella's hair is not so bad. Not good, but at least she left some length to it. She, of course, thinks that it is really cool. She did agree to let Sara put a hair barrett in it this morning. She is very excited about our trip to Alabama, but she did wish that her granny Robertson could go.

LC

No comments: