Monday, March 10, 2008

March Madness

Ahhhh, our sad little basketball season is almost over and I will no longer be tortured with the Tigers losing a lead and losing a ballgame. I will, however, be tortured with listening to KU fans talk about their great team and their chances to win the whole thing.

Our weekend was very productive and yet quite boring. I convinced Brian that we should go to a sale at Harolds for new pants for him and walked out with a new shirt and suit for myself. How I managed that one, I do not know and I do not know if I can pull it off again. We (really I) cleaned house the rest of the weekend. It seemed very peaceful last night after Keaton went to bed since the house was so clean. That will last about 24 hours when it is once again destroyed after "school" today.

We also had our weekly trips to Target and the grocery store. Keaton was a hit at Price Chopper, he wore his sunglasses the entire trip. I think he got attention in every aisle.

Have a great week!

Caroline

No comments: