Tuesday, March 11, 2008

HAVE I GOT A DEAL FOR YOU........

IN THIS AUCTION YOU WILL FIND TWO PAIR OF SLIGHTLY TENDERLY WORN SHOES. One is a pair of ankle boots. Dark brown, almost black. They are pull on but then have a fashionable piece of VELCRO that come across and cover the ankle and attaches to the other side. They are about a 8 1/2 or so.

The other is a pair of loafers. They are a light to medium brown and are very soft. they have a rubber sole and look to be in great shape. They, too, are a 8 1/2 or so.

Both pairs were found at the MATRIARCH HOME and are now at the Birk/Baker house. They are free to the home of which they once resided or to anyone else who would like to have them.

Continue to watch my auction, I will be at the MATRIARCH HOME again over Easter weekend. You never know what one might find there.

I, too, am enjoying blogging. I just don't have a lot of time and then my daughter blogs for the household.

Hey, Also go a great house for sale. Also taking suggestions on how to sell a house fast.

No comments: