Sunday, March 9, 2008

I blogged this morning, but I guess it did not go through. I went to the doc. too Reva. I also have a sinus infection. I missed work Friday. Hope I can go tomorrow. Reva you will to go to your graduation. I do not expect anyone to go to Ryan's graduation, though you would certainly be invited. He would just be thrilled to here from everyone. Sara, and anyone else who does not have his address, it is..
PV1 Kimbel, Philip, R.
Bravo Company 1st. Battalion
34th. INF Regt.
4th. Platoon Maddawgs
Fort Jackson, South Carolina 29207

Great to here from Katie. Glad she is having so much fun.
Lana, Gail, Linda. Check out the Holiday Inn at 5903 University Dr. ,Jamie found it and it is the only Motel with a pool. He is very excited about us coming down. He thought that the girls might want to fish in their lake behind the house. Also there is a skating rink across the road form their subdivision. They have a Saturday morning family skate. I thought we would do crafts and the BIG BIRTHDAY PARTY at their house. I cam looking for small scrapbooks. I had seen them one time when I was buying for my school age for a summer activity. We nees to get reservations soon. We only have three weeks.
We just left Mom and Dad's, They went to church this morning.
jo

No comments: