Tuesday, April 15, 2008

There is light at the end of the tunnel !!!!

Hi Guys, I am so excited. My daughter (Reva) graduates from College on May the 9th. Yipee!! I can not wait for her struggles to be over. She is already astounding me with her nursing knowledge. Of course look at the tutor that she had. I have had some fun with her studies. She will be at the computor studing and state a question out loud. I give her the answer I think it is and she sometimes disagrees with me. Most times I am right. I am cutting backt o part time at my second job so that I can spend more time with Mom and Dad. I am ready for warm weather and fun time with my grand kiddos too. Thank you, Jodie and Lana for the complements. It is a work in progress. I hear Caroline is very awsome looking as well. Can't wait to see her as well.
See all soon, GMB

No comments: