Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Hey Caroline...thanks for the card. Very sweet!

I can't believe the honeymoon phase of blogging is over already! No one is posting info about their days, family, etc. I guess since spring has hit everyone is outside gardening??

The girls have a dance competition this weekend in Collinsville. Audrey is taking her duet which should be hilarious and then Shelby has 2 numbers. Shelby is really oblivious to all the hype...I think she'd rather be a "soccer girl". That's her terminology. Maybe next year we will try that instead of dance, who knows!

Reva

2 comments:

Chuck Baker said...

I could not help but notice that as soon as I started posting that the posts from others diminished. It clearly, then, must be my fault. Or Paul and Doyle's for asking me those computer questions.

Baker Blog said...

Ha! It was not you Chris...computer maybe!