Saturday, April 19, 2008

Sleepy Saturday




We didn't feel tremors here in KC, although my friend at work swears that is why she woke up at 4:30 Thursday morning.




It is a lazy Saturday morning as we tried to sleep in a little, 6:30 am is actually an hour and a half later than usual so I guess I did. Brian is still in bed, I'll let him sleep as long as he wants today. Then when I make him do chores around the house and run 100s of errands today he cannot complain. Or better yet, I go run the errands and he entertains Keaton.



Brian and I went to the Tiger Ball last night - the KC Alumni Chapter's fund raiser for the Tiger Scholaship Fund. We had a great time with our friends Kristi and Jon. Check out the blanket I won in the "super" silent auction. The live auction was very exciting, it was very hard not to participate, but the opening bids were out of our price range. The live auction raised $43K. We didn't hear how much was raised from any of the silent auction items.

Have a great weekend.

Caroline and Keaton

3 comments:

Baker Blog said...

Caroline, When I looked at the pictue of your blanket, I thought it was your mother. Afer I read the blog, I was surpised. WOW!

Chuck Baker said...

What an awesome t-shirt blanket!

Chuck Baker said...

Why did they feel the need to call the silent auction "super?" Was there something different about it from regular silent auctions?