Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Happy Birthday, Reva and Ashley!!

April 9th is a very good day for Reva and Ashley. Ashley had a cake and some presents with her cousins over the weekend, but I'm sure she'll have a big day today also.

The Alabama girls will become the St. Louis girls next year, as we have decided to move the site of the gathering annually. Next year we will do it tin the fall so that we can do different types of activities. Yeah, that means Ella and I will only have to drive for 1 3/4 of an hour. We had an unforgetable time, but the drive was a killer.

Ella, too, has been talking about her weekend. She named a dinosaur at pre-school, Julia. She and Tony had a big fight over whether she was going to wear her new flip flops to school on Monday.

Keaton was here when I got home, but Paul had already put him to bed. We got to sleep until 5:30 on Monday. Then we played lots of games before we took him to meet Caroline at noon in Boonville. He was ready to be home also.

I don't know if any of you have seen Gail lately, but I couldn't keep from looking at her all weekend. She looks fabulous!! I am anxious to see Charlie and Sue also.

Jodie and I are working on a healthier life style, wish us luck. Oh, my bathing suit was great.

Paul is getting ready to hit a golf ball. I'm seriously considering a nap.

LC

3 comments:

Baker Blog said...

Thank you for the birthday wishes!

Reva

Baker Blog said...

Girls, I got my brakes fixed. It was the rotors.
LC

Baker Blog said...
This comment has been removed by the author.