Thursday, April 24, 2008

Oh joy!!

Oh how exciting to see my oldested on the blog. I knew sooner are later he would come around. Blogging just does something to you. Welcome Jamie!
I took pictures of Mom and Dad's birds the other night. I will need to go back over Caroline's instruction's to figure out how to post them. All four have now hatched. Daddy is very protective of them. He wants to make sure Mom does not touch them.
We are going to look at a house tonight. It has 4 bedrooms and two baths. A sunroom and a basement. There is no garage, but there is room to build one. We'll let you know. It is on Bellevue Jamie, off of main street. Infact, you have mowed the yard at one time. There are a few minor things that need to be done to ours to get it on the market, but nothing major. We will wait until we get back from Ryan's graduation to get serious. As a matter of fact, you can go to...Houseviewonline.com and look at it. It will be in the top 10 list. Lana it will need some landscaping.
I talked to Mother and Dad a while ago. Dad bought a new riding lawn mower, since Monday mind you. He said his was "crap". A piece of junk to be exact. He has put his out in the yard for $25.00. He really thinks Tom needs it though.
I am on my lunch hour, so I better close and get back to work. How goes it Reva? Any word. Where have you been?
Jo-D

No comments: