Thursday, May 15, 2008

Whoa is me!

I guess I should say whoa is Grandpa Jim. I went over this morning, because I had to take Molly over so MLS could view our house today. Mom was upset because Dad told her he guessed he would just kill himself. Now don't get alarmed just yet. Dad's back is hurting because he picked up the end of his lawn mower yesterday and hurt his back. Mom does not show the sympathy that Dad thinks he deserves. She gave him some aspirins and he went back to bed, after his comment to Mother. I went in his bedroom to see how he was. I ask him what is wrong? He said he did not feel good. I ask him why he told Mom that? He did not remember telling her that. But when I went back just a while ago, he was hiding the in bedroom from me. Mom said he was on a rampage. He is mad at Mom and me.

They did not go get thier blood work, but I checked all of thier papers that the Dr. gave them where he ordered blood work. They said they would go tomorrow when they go for Mom's mamagram. She thinks they see the doctor more than they need to. I'm going to lay low for a while. Someone else might want to stretch thier neck out there. Just call and talk. "Just checking on you" thing.

We will know at 5:00 this afternoon if our counter offer has been accepted.

I'm not sure I gave everybody Ryan correct address. ryan.kimbel@us.army.mil. He called me last night to talk. His platoon has not all arrived yet, so he has not started his training yet for his MOB. He is a little depressed. After training so hard at boot camp, and now just kind of waiting around, he feels like he is wasting time.

The weather today is rainy. So maybe it has Dad down? I told Mom they need to get out and do more than just sit around the house. Maybe Tom, Philip and I can do something with them this week-end. Tom will finish his bus driving job next Friday. He can't wait. His first SS check will come the last part of June. He will continue to drive in the fall for SEMO. Has Katie bug left for Europe yet. D0yle did you get Pistol home safe?

Jo-D

No comments: