Monday, May 5, 2008

Our House!!

I am so glad you all went and looked at the house. We meet with the realator tonight, and he said there had been 33 hits on the house. That means 33 people had looked at it on line. I just laughed, and told him I was not worried, at least 13 of them was my family. We took Mom and Dad over tonight. Dad made himself comfortable on the front porch. He said the porch alone was worth the money. So when we get back from S.C., we are going to make an offer. Pray that they will except what we offer them. I can see myself in that house. There is a room off of the living room, Lana, that would be used as an office like yours. I love the sunroom.
Linda, we have not talked about Mothers Day, but we will just be getting back from S.C., so going out would be good. I am thinking it will only be you and Doyle? Would love to see you all. Gail, I think has to work. We are going to have Philip. He is coming home with us. Cooking out would be good too. Mom and Dad's birds will be gone by then. They think they will get bored without the birds.
Jo-D

No comments: