Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Latest on our house!

We made an offer on Monday, they came back today with a counter offer. Now we will go back and counter offer. They are giving us until 6.00 p.m. tonight. That sound hopeful don't you think? I am stressing. But no matter, God has a plan. If we don't get this house, we have decided to put an addition on the back of the house with a bathroom.
Mom and Dad went to thier medical dr. yesterday. I talked the the Dr. (because I thought it would be a routine visit) Which it was. But he wanted Mom and Dad to go for blood work today, which meant they would need to fast. Mom has an appointment on Friday for her Mamagram and Dad has an appointment for his ear on June 2nd. Dr Schoenberg says it is cancerous. When I talked to mom last night she was not clear about the blood work, fasting or who was suppose to go. She was getting a little testy, so I let it go. I have not talked to her today. But I drove by this morning on my way to work, and there sat Dad watching the progress of the sidewalk in front of the house. I'm sure they did not go have blood work. I think Mom is beginning to feel like we are hovering over them.
Ryan now has a cel phone (some of you already know that). He also gave me his e-mail address, but I can't get through with it. ryan.kimbel@us.army.mil. good luck. He does not have a lot of time to get on the computor, but I'm sure he would love to hear from you. His cel phone is 812-766-0494. He will have the most time after evening chow to talk.
His graduation was very impressive. He looks very good. He has lost a lot of weight. He had his baby face back again. The kids had a really good time with him and he was very glad to see them. When he gets home for a while in July, I would like to have a bar-b-que. Hopefully at our new house.
I will let you all know about the offer on the house. We will be leaving Friday night, May 23rd. for New Jersy to go see Tom's Veitnam buddies. We will be back on Saturday.
Jo-D

2 comments:

Chuck Baker said...

So what happens now if they didn't go in for their blood work?

Baker Blog said...

I am going down the first week of June and I plan on taking them for what ever blood work he or she needs to have done. GMB