Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Four Weeks and Four Days

I promise Reva, I log on all the time. Twice I started to blog, once I lost my entire post and the second time I got an error when I tried to attach a picture. I gave up.

Our summer has flown by, however I feel that we officially have four weeks and four days left. We do not have the start of school to put an end to our summer, we have Tiger football. The first home game is Saturday, September 6th. We are not going to the Illinois game in STL, but we will not miss a home game in Columbia. We hope to make the best of the rest of the summer but have little planned other than a trip to the State Fair to see the pig races on the 16th. Hopefully, we can get in a little more pool time and ride our bikes.

Mom and Dad came over this weekend and took Keaton and I to the Royals game. Keaton is a huge sports fan, he likes it all, baseball, football, basketball and soccer. We hope to raise him right, to be a STL Cardinals fan. So far, so good, his favorite baseball player is Skip Schumaker.
Anyway, Keaton had a great time.

Now, I remember why I don't post much, I don't have much to report. I promise to keep a better update.

Caroline

No comments: