Monday, August 4, 2008

ED Trip '08

Hopefully our only one this year...Shelby jumped around in the pool yesterday and cut her knee open on who knows what. We took her to the emergency department last night and they gave her 4 stitches. Then today we ended up at the doctor's office because it was already starting to look infected and they hadn't prescribed any antibiotics. Anyway...we're hoping to be done with it until I take them out next week. I am hoping I can get her to hold still! :) Audrey was jealous of sister's hospital bracelet so I had to make one for her too. Here's to hoping that she doesn't start kindergarten Monday with that thing on her arm.

Mom's excited to be moving in to an apartment. She moves the weekend of the 22nd, so party at her house! Just kidding.

Lana, I guess I am writing to you since we are the only ones left! :) The girls are excited to see Ella this week, wonder if I am invited this time!?!

Reva

No comments: