Friday, August 8, 2008

Camp Nanna-Last Day

The end of Camp Nanna is near. We may finish off with bowling. Paul has them out for sno-cones right now.

On monday, we did duct tape crafts: Ella made a huge swimbag and Caleb made a wallet(of which he is very proud). Monday afternoon we went to the movies to see JOURNEY TO THE CENTER OF THE EARTH.

Tuesday, we made banana bread and zuchini bread to sell at the bakery booth at the Walk Back in Time. Great bread! That afternoon we went swimming.

Wednesday, was a learning lesson for Paul and me. Kids don't always want to do what you have planned. Anyway, Paul and I made two really cool bird houses. From scratch mind you!! Then we went to St. Louis where as you know, the boys went to the game, and Ella and I spent time with her cousins.

Thursday, we went to brunch at the Original House of Pancakes.(recommend highly) Then to Children's Museum.

Today, Friday, Ella and I painted the bird houses.

One busy week. I kept the house clean and even went to a dinner meeting on Tuesday. Needless to say I'm tired. But it was all worth it, Both kids kept telling me thank you for everything we did.

Next year Keaton will be old enough to attend Camp Nanna. Must rack my brain for fresh ideas.

No comments: