Sunday, September 7, 2008

Finally Home!

Ryan is finally home in IN. with his family. Today he and Philip went fishing with pappaw Tim. He is happy to just be resting and watching TV with his kids and Cheri. He will need to report to Fort Hood Texas Oct. 4th, so they will more than likely pull out of IN on the week-end of Sept. 26-68. I do plan on having a picnic for them. He and his Daddy prefer that it be here in Ryan's home town. My plans are for September 20th. in Jackson City park. I will provide all of the meat, bread, drinks, condiments, paper ware and baked beans. If my family would be so kind as to furnish side dishes, I would greatly appreciate it. We would love to see everybody be able to come. It would mean so much to Ryan and to us. This way we do not need to get Mom and Dad to St. Louis.

Today they went to the Arbor Day homecoming. I called around 3:30 to make sure they were back. They had a good time, good food, and visited with lots of people.

Philip took a spelling test on Friday and made a 100%. Wow, I almost hate for him to have to leave IN. and the teacher he has.

Please respond to our invitation.
Jo-D

3 comments:

Baker Blog said...

As long as I can convince the kids that we will hit Six Flags another day we will be there...

Baker Blog said...

dang...that was Reva.

Baker Blog said...

Paul and I will be there. Let me know what you need.