Sunday, April 23, 2017

Wow! Has it really been a year?!?

Surgery was April 19, 2016. I celebrated by bringing new babies into the world! I can't believe how quickly this year has gone by...

Since my last post in September I have had another CT scan that was clean! Woo hoo! That was back in February. The oncologist was nice enough to tell me I had kidney stones waiting (which I experienced a few weeks ago thank you very much) but nothing else to report. I have a PET scan scheduled for the end of May. They are scarier since they look everywhere and take longer. I seem to cry during every test though just bc of nerves so it won't be any different...

Otherwise...wow...I turned 40. Eek! My mom and besties took me out for the day and then my mom had a surprise party. It was fun and I was so excited to see everyone that made it to the party! Audrey had a dance competition on my actual birthday. Not the way most would want to spend their 40th, but a dance moms gotta do what a dance moms gotta do!

We Got a DOG! His name is Max...and he's awesome! So far (48hrs) he hasn't had an accident or tried to destroy one single thing! He's so cute! 

No comments: